Sunday, April 24, 2016

Portfolio Guide


Welcome to my portfolio! Out of the five stories I have written and added to my portfolio, I think Zoology 1114 is my favorite because it relates to life at OU while telling the famous story of Adam and Eve. Click below on the title of the story to read. I hope you enjoy!

- Bailey 


Week 3 Storytelling : Zoology 1114
A  story of Adam and Eve at OU's campus.
Adam and Eve (by Kim Storving)



Week 5 Storytelling : How Does That Make You Feel?
A story of a troubled and depressed wife in a therapy session. 
Half Women, Half Wolf ( By Sabrina)


Week 7 Storytelling : Captain Nate and his Teammates 
A story of a high-school cross country team competing for a captain position.
Cross Country Meet


Week 9 Storytelling : ABC's The Bachelorette 
Jojo's journey as ABC's Bachelorette Season 20. 
Jojo Fletcher


Week 11 Storytelling : This Little Piggy
A courtroom drama about which little piggy committed the traffic violation.
This Little Piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment