Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 13 : Famous Last Words

Wow, I can't believe that there are only three more weeks left in this semester. Where did this semester go? Time really does fly. I swear last week was the middle of January and the first day of spring semester classes. I swear that I blinked, and when I opened my eyes, it was suddenly the end of April. With the last three weeks approaching, I am trying to keep myself on track and motivated to finish the semester strong. Even though this beautiful weather this past weekend was a huge tease for summer, I have to remember to continue to study and stay on top of my remaining school work and projects. I have three large group projects in my Marketing, Spanish, and Personal Training classes to complete by dead week and my goal is to make significant progress on all of them before the end of this week. Group work is never my favorite, but I am determined to have a positive attitude about it and put all of me effort into each project! I also want to continue to manage my budget well these next few weeks so I can save up for some new clothes and swimsuits for my upcoming vacations to Galveston and Aruba in May. I can't believe my junior year is almost over. I swear I was a freshman yesterday and then all the sudden turned into an upperclassmen today. I wish I could stay a junior at OU forever. I don't want to be a senior because I don't want to grow up nor leave Norman. If I could give one piece of advice to all incoming freshman / high school seniors, it would be to not take any moment for granted! Love where you are and what you do, and live life to the fullest!
Finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment