Friday, April 29, 2016

Reflections

This class was so unique and different from any class I have ever taken from OU. From the format, the content, the grading, the self-directed work schedule, the writing, the interactions, and the online innovation, this class surpassed my expectations. I am so proud of myself for growing as a writer in this class. I have always enjoyed writing, but writing about something specific and putting it out online for my peers to read and comment on was very scary at first. I learned to let go of what others think and actually, everything I thought other students would think was weird was the exact opposite, the LIKED it! I am also pleased that I learned new writing techniques, how to retell a story (even if it is unfamiliar or an old ancient tale), and how to slow down my proof-reading process. I am proud of putting all my effort into this class because I defiantly got a lot out of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment