Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

The comments that are different and not the same as everyone else's basic comments are the ones that are most useful and fun. It makes a comment really engaging when the reader talks about a specific part of your post and gives their opinions and honest thoughts about it. I think being honest, real, nice, and specific can help make comments really vivd and memorable. For example, quoting a specific line in a story and providing feedback can help the writer learn and grow as a writer and a blogger. I also think if something really strikes you, or if you find something awesome and great in a blog, being very descriptive with the tone and mood of words can really help the writer visual what you are attempting to say in person.

I have think I have been doing a good job with commenting so far. I am continuing to get better at making better, honest, and clearer comments to my classmates. I always tell them something I really liked ( or multiple things), and if I feel like there is room for improvement or changes, I give constructive criticism that is nothing but positive! I can maybe start describing specific parts or lines in others' stories to help them comprehend what stands out to a typical reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment