Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Favorite Places :Caymans Islands, Florence, Paris, Beaver Lake

Since I love to travel and have been many places, I could only narrow my favorite places down to four :)




Cayman Islands: My family and I took a summer vacation to the Cayman Islands in 2014.  The Caymans is my favorite beach spot to relax and get some vitamin D. During our trip, we swam with stingrays, took a catamaran out on the ocean, relaxed on the beach, ran on the beach, played beach volleyball, and enjoyed amazing seafood and drinks. 




Florence, Italy: My family and I took another  summer vacation Europe this past summer. We visited three cities in France and three cities in Italy. My absolute favorite city was Florence. The history, architecture, churches, art, and vineyards were absolutely amazing. My favorite thing about Florence was seeing the Statue of David and viewing the entire city of Florence on the best site seeing hill.




Florence, Italy ( (Photo by Justus Hayes)



Pais, France:  During our Europe trip in 2015, we also visited Paris. I fell in love with the city and was memorized by the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel tower was so surreal, beautiful, and larger than I would have ever expected. The view from the top was breathtaking and it was so awesome to see the entire city of Paris from a bird's eye view. Of course being a cheerleader, I had to stop and take my signature picot (a back flip picture) in front of the tower ;). 


 (Image Information : Personal photo of me flipping in front of the Eiffel Tower; photo from June 2015)



Beaver Lake: Beaver Lake is a man made lake located in Rogers, Arkansas. My family has been taking annual summer vacations to Beaver Lake for over 50 years. This trip is such an important and enjoyable vacation, probably my number one favorite place out of all four places. The water is so clear and we enjoy boating, wake boarding, skiing, tubing, jet skiing, swimming, wake surfing, and relaxing on one of the country's most beautiful and natural lakes. 



(Image Information: Personal photo of Beaver Lake, Arkansas ; photo taken from July 2013)










2 comments:

  1. How great to have Beaver Lake on the global stage with the Caymans, Florence, and Paris, Bailey - fabulous! And cities like Paris and Florence have so many myths and legends of their own. If you are interested, here is a book about the legends of Florence: Leland's Legends of Florence (free book online). You could even make that your project for class if you want! I love Florence: I could wander there happily every day all year long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do get to travel a lot. It sounds fabulous to have a family who lives to travel so much, especially to far away places such as France and, Italy and the Cayman islands. It makes me really curious to go see Beaver lake, since this is a more realistic place for me to go visit, and you seem to think it is comparable with global sites.

    ReplyDelete