Sunday, January 24, 2016

Learning Challenges

In all of the HEART areas, I found that Happiness/Health and Attention were the topics that interested me the most. I have actually been working on all of these areas in my life but am a little unsure how to really make a change, difference, or become more invested positively in these areas. After browsing the Learning by HEART website, I stumbled upon a few challenges that I would like to try this semester.

Happiness/Health : I would like to try the happiness jar for a week or two to see how it goes. I think that remembering the positive and happy things (little or big) can help keep your mind in an encouraging state. Also, it would be rewarding to look back and read all the happy moments over time.

Attention : I have practice mindfulness before and gave up because I believed that I wasn't very good at it. I would like to try mindfulness again and start to incorporate meditation into my daily life. I have done a little bit of mindfulness before bed when I am anxious and can't sleep, but I give up too quickly. I would like to improve this area of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment